Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

VG Cats

Saw this on your comic page as soon as it came out. Gotta say, you're pretty skilled in flash as well mate!

Good job ^o^

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Great

Great flash work. But who or what is KI10? lol

StrangeClock responds:

ki10 is spoken of in whispers as the first true anti-Clock.

Chavs Chavs

Rofl!!

Nice touch making the leader wear burberry! lol

yeah and chavs pronounce Goth "GOFF" as in "Haw you yaw pure Goff"
Its funny as fuck when they try to pronounce Metallica, they cant read my tshirts lol.

Anway amazing submission lol

Mozer responds:

They can't pronounce or spell much right. All in txt spk innit m8!?!?!

Cheers for the review :D

Deflector Deflector

o.0

crazysocks, you need to calm the hell down. You can't be that critical to a submission that's that good. lol, those things circling the planet show the range of your shield, dumbass.

I thought the game was great, good past timer, however if weapons were added then it would be so much better, it does get a little boring after the first 30m or so drawing lines.

freeworldgroup responds:

thanks... weapons would have been an easy add-on... but we wanted the game to be defensive - a few more powerups might have been useful though : - )

Rocket Tag 2 Rocket Tag 2

Nice

I gav the humor 10 because i drew willys everywhere. IM SO COOL

Silent Death Silent Death

Good

pretty good man, really enjoyed it. There was some quality about it that made it seem a little "cheap", i dunno maybe it was just me.

Maybe if you made the guys look different and made the light look better and better backgrounds it would look appeal more. Maybe heads that arent circle too :P. Otherwise keep up the good work

Doctor Who Metal Doctor Who Metal

nice one

I like it a lot man, a lot of good harmonies going on there!

You should really have used the middle eight (chorus) from the original song though, because it does get a little repetitive. Shove that in there and some drums and this is gold =]

Contra: Part 1 - Jungle Contra: Part 1 - Jungle

Wow

You really have no idea how under-appreciated this is. Although the recording quality is a litle "fuzzy" at points, this is a really good cover. GOod job dude.